Welcome to thec0de Forums!

General Discussion any non specific topics. Forum Requests & Admin Help Should Be Posted Here.
Forum rules
Topics that do not fit anywhere else on the forums should go here. If you need Admin assistance, or have a request that you'd like to see added/changed on the forum - drop us a line!
gr33k
Site Admin

Welcome to thec0de Forums!

Post by gr33k » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:28 am

Hello!

We're a new community, currently only supported by myself - Gr33k.

I've been a computer nerd since I got my first Packard Bell 486DX when I was 8 years old (remember Circuit City?!). Working on tech has been a passion ever since. I work with tech (mostly Linux and VoIP) as a career today, and also love tech hobbies of course. Games were always a motivation for learning computers and consoles, and now I hack them and mod them to my liking. I'm far from a guru (like the likes of Samy Kamkar...My Hero!), but I know enough to get around ;)

I will try to build on this forum with topics that I personally know about. I will do my best to help folks that have questions, but I do not have a TON of time to invest in the forum. If you don't get a reply right away, I will do my best to get to it as soon as possible (I have salary job, side gig, and a family so these keep me pretty busy). If you really need to get in touch with me (or want to inquire about a paid consulting job), please shoot me an email!

Happy New Year and Welcome!

P.S. User Registrations will be opening soon!